- 1 can 13.5 oz coconut milk (empty into a glass or metal bowl, cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar or to taste
- 1 - 4 tablespoon coconut flour or tapioca flour (add 1 tablespoon at a time)
- 1 tablespoon extract of your choice, I like vanilla and coconut
- Vegan pound cake
- 1 pint organic Strawberries
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
Remove chilled coconut milk from the fridge.
Beat the thick coconut cream in the chilled bowl with a hand/stand mixer until thick and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the powdered sugar and coconut or tapioca flour, 1 or 2 Tbsp at a time, testing for flavor and consistency.
For flavored whipped cream, add some cinnamon, instant coffee, or cocoa powder. Also change up the extract and make it your own.
Using a rubber spatula, transfer the coconut cream to a covered storage container, and refrigerate until needed.
Slice your strawberries and place in bowl. Add agave nectar, stevia, or sugar to sweeten, if necessary.
Slice your pound cake into 4 - 1/2" slices. Brush each slice with Grand Marnier (both sides), then spread with strawberry preserves. Cut into bite size cubes.
In parfait glasses, start layering your ingredients...pound cake, strawberries, coconut cream, until glasses are filled. Decorate with a beautifully sliced strawberry. Enjoy!